Southeastern Crop Consulting, Inc.
Southeastern Ag Lab
|PO Box 2585
501 McLendon St.
|Ashburn, GA 31714||Email: email@example.com|
Home Phone: 229-567-9403
|Mobile & Voice Mail: 229-507-2236|
|Valdosta State College, 1979|
|Experience:||Scouted cotton the first time in 1976, continuing
full time for several years, including supervising a ten scout program
Fourteen years with Gold Kist, Inc. , including five years with Agratech Seeds. Experience in fertilizer, chemical, and seed recommendations at the farmer level; experience with seed production and agronomic research with AgraTech Seeds as production manager. Consulting since 1997; Helena Chemical Company, Agronomist, 2008-20013
|Certifications:||CCA since 1994, GAPAC voting member, NAICC voting member, NRCS Technical Service Provider|
|Awards:||2004 Natural Resources Conservation Service "Conservationist of the Year" for Turner County|
|Services:||* Consulting on cotton, including pest management, fertility, pgr's,
irrigation, and variety selection.
* Peanut consulting, including fertility and specializing in EXNUT irrigation management and AUPNUT fungicide advisory program.
* Irrigation management in a variety of crops.
* Full line of soil sampling, field mapping, and fertility planning services on a variety of field crops, vegetables, and turf grown in south Georgia, complete with computer generated field maps and multi-year database of sample results and fertility plans.
* Crop insurance adjuster
* Farmworks farm management software sales and consulting.
* Computer application template design, with farm application spreadsheets and databases a specialty
* Website design
|Other Staff Contacts:|
|Sheila Hobbs, Year-round assistant firstname.lastname@example.org|